Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring has sprung


. . . at least that's what I keep telling myself. So, as further confirmation, I brought out the Easter decorations.

You can see the outline of the Pier 1 bunny pick bloggers were flocking to the last couple years. There are three tucked in around my decorations.

I found this white plate thrifing. It says "Jesus is not here . . . He is risen."


I just love this little bunny family. I splurged several years ago after coveting it for a few years and have never regretted it. I think I got it from Winterthur catalog.


This cute little guy came from Second Tuesday. Wish now I'd have bought his upright companion.

These little guys on bottom . . .

. . . I'll pull them out so you can see them better, came from T.J. Maxx last year. Mrs. had a broken ear so I told them I would "take her off their hands" if they let me have both for the price of one. They agreed. She had surgery to repair her ear and is as good as new.

This big guy just looked good here.

Hope the flowers are blooming and the bunnies are hopping around your home too.

Linking to:
Blessed Little Nest's Life Made Lovely Monday party at:

<Photobucket

and

Domestically Speaking's Countdown to Spring party at:
http://www.domestically-speaking.com/2011/03/countdown-to-spring-party-beach.html

5 comments:

  1. Lots of bunny love! Great collection. I especially love the bunny that is lying down on his tummy. So cute!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bunnies, I have to go dig out my decorations-I dread it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,
    Just looking at all your cute little bunnies makes me want Spring to be here NOW! :-) They are all so very cute. Oh and lovin' that plate too. Thank you for sharing and thank you for stopping by. Hope you come again soon. Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute - what a lot of bunnies you have. I love how you have them displayed, especially the family in the wooden box with the little clay pots. It almost looks like the rabbits work in the garden.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy all fussy comments.